Wat Phra That PhanomPrivate Day Trip from Nakhon Phanom
Take a day trip to That Phanom and visit the most important temples in Isan (Isaan) Region: Wat Phra That Phanom, Wat Renu Nakhorn, Wat Mahathat. Explore real Thai “Land of Smiles”: friendly places with warm Isaan hospitality, and finally the best sticky rice in Thailand. Your full-day itinerary includes a restaurant lunch plus round-trip transport from hotel or airport in Nakhon Phanom.
- Wat Phra That Phanom. This most important Buddhist site in Isan, Laotian-style, brick chedi is believed to date back over 1,500 years.
- That Phanom City – probably the most friendliest town in Thailand.
- Nakhon Phanom: Wat Mahathat, Ho Chi Min House, Mekong Aquarium and Mekong River Promenade.
DAY TRIP --- NAKHON PHANOM
- Private day trip, duration 8 hrs (approx.)
- Professional guide, English speaking (Russian or Polish on request)
- Entrance fees
- Thai lunch
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- International and domestic flights
- Travel insurance, tips, visa
- Camera/video fees
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
Morning flights BANGKOK > NAKHON PHANOM
Air Asia 08:40 > 10:00
Nok Air 10:05 > 11:05
Evening flights NAKHON PHANOM > BANGKOK
Air Asia 18:05 > 19:05
Nok Air 20:25 > 22:00